Happy Friday, everyone! Hopefully you will have some time to craft this weekend and will play along with us for this week's iSpy Sketches Challenge!
This week the talented Dawn Mercedes is the source of our inspiration. You can check out her SCS gallery HERE! Our sketch this week is based on THIS card of Dawn's.
Here is my take on the sketch:
I am playing along with this cute new Whimsie Doodles image called "Birthday Turtle."I colored the image and cut it out so I could pop it up with foam dimensionals over the oval panel. I distressed the edges of the oval panel and added some tea dye distress ink. I also sponged the clouds with some SU bashful blue ink. I paired some DSP from the Simple Stories Happy Day 6x6 paper pad and some PTI dark chocolate and ripe avocado CS. I added some natural jute and tied a double bow. The sentiment is the "Happy Birthday" Verve Stamp.
Here is this week's sketch:
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC02), and link it up over on the iSpy Sketches blog.Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!
Be sure to check what the other Special Agents have created for some additional inspiration!