Happy FRIDAY! It's time for another iSpy Sketches challenge!
I'm not gonna lie......it's a tricky one so put your thinking caps on!
This week we are being inspired by the talented Leanne W.
It was THIS card of hers that was the inspiration for this week's sketch.
Here is my take on the sketch:
I am playing along with this adorable image from the Paper and Such "You Lift Me" stamp set. I colored her with copics and paper pieced her dress and the balloon. All DSP is from the Doodlebug Design Snips & Snails 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment is by A Muse Artstamps and the ribbon is SU white grosgrain ribbon.
Here is the sketch:
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC015), and link it up over on the iSpy Sketches blog.Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!
Be sure to check what the other Special Agents have created for some additional inspiration!