Welcome to another iSpy Sketches challenge!
This week we have Diane Varrecchione to thank for our inspiration!
You can check out her entire gallery on Splitcoast stampers HERE, but it was THIS card of hers that was the basis for this week's sketch challenge.
Here is my card:
I just LOVE this floppy eared bunny from the Cat's Pajamas Kick Some Grass stamp set! I colroed the image with copics and added some orange Stickles and some buttercup Liquid Pearls to the centers of the flowers. I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe cotton candy and candy bar CS with some DSP from the Doodlebug Design Sugar & Spice 6x6 paper pad. I added some celery grosgrain double band ribbon and some brown jute from the Ribbon Carousel. I used the MFT Die-Namics oval STAX 1 to cut out the sentiment and added some silver brads and buttercup Liquid Pearls.
Here is the sketch:
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC19), and link it up over on the iSpy Sketches blog.Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!
Be sure to check what the other Special Agents have created for some additional inspiration!