Another Friday has rolled around (AMEN!) which means the new iSpy Sketches #20 is ready and waiting to be played!
This week my talented friend Lori Boyd is serving us up with a side of inspiration. You can see her entire gallery on Splitcoast Stampers HERE, but is is THIS gorgeous card in particular that we are focused on today.
Here's my take on the sketch:
I colored this sweet MFT Pure Innocence Better Get Better image with copics. I paired the image with some DSP from the Simple Stories Fabulous 6x6 paper pad with some PTI kraft, dark chocolate, and hibiscus burst CS. I used the SU eyelet order punch and my corner chomper. I added some PTI dark choclate trill ribbon and buttons and some natural jute.
Here is the sketch:
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC20), and link it up over on the iSpy Sketches blog.Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!
Be sure to check what the other Special Agents have created for some additional inspiration!