Happy Friday and welcome to the new iSpy Sketches Challenge!
This week we have turned our attention to the fabulous Julie Mogford for a little crafty inspiration. You can see Julie's entire gallery on Splitcoast Stampers HERE, but is is THIS card that we are focusing on for our sketch challenge.
Here is my card:
I inked up this adorable skunk from the There She Goes Scent-sational stamp set which will be release tomorrow night! I colored the image with copics, cut him out and popped him with foam dimensionals. I paired some Bazzill Card Shoppe marshmallow and black licorice CS with some DSP fro the Echo Park Happy Days 6x6 paper pad. I used the MFT Die-Namics Fishtail flags STAX (love those) and I added some black rhinestones to embellish.
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC22), and link it up over on the iSpy Sketches blog.Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!
Be sure to check what the other Special Agents have created for some additional inspiration!