Happy Friday to you! Friday means there's a new iSpy Sketches for you to tackle!
This week the talented Shari Carroll is serving us up with a dose of crafty inspiration. It is THIS card of hers that we are focusing on for this week's sketch.
Here is my card:
It's a circular arty on paper! I chose some Bazzill Card Shoppe juicy pear, banana split, jelly bean and marshmallow CS. I cut out the curcles using the MFT Die-Namics circle STAX 1 dies and ran them through the Big Shot in a Sizzix embossing folder. The sentiment is from the PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments stamp set. I added some buttons and some black hemp cord.
Here is the sketch:
Here's how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.
- Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC24), and link it up over on the iSpy Sketches blog.Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12.01 AM EST, and you have until noon on Wednesday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Thursday" post where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying:" your creations!
Be sure to check what the other Special Agents have created for some additional inspiration!