We are now on day two of this month's SPECIAL Halloween release, and today we have something I think you are going to LOVE!! It's another twist on an older There She Goes set, and we are SUPER excited about it!!
Introducing Just for You - Halloween Additions!
I made these fun hot cocoa holders with this new stamp set and die!
They are so easy to make!
- Adhere a piece of 4 1/2 x 7 3/4 piece of cardstock over a 5 1/2 x 7/3/4 piece of card stock.
- Score it at 1/2" from one end and 3 5/8 from the other end.
- Fold along the score lines and use some red line tape so secure it.
- Round the bottom two corners with a corner chomper
- Use a hole puncher to punch a hole at the top.
- Thread the ribbon through the holes and then push a hot cocoa packet down into the holder.
- The ribbon keeps it from falling out of the bottom.
- Tie the ribbon in a bow to keep the hot cocoa from falling out of the top.
Created by Torico to go along with the original Just For You set, this Halloween Additions set is perfect for all your Halloween gift giving needs. Not only has she created some of the CUTEST images and sayings, there are now DIES to go along with it!!
*There will be a total of four dies to go with this set. One for each of the big shapes and then a set of nesting banner dies.
Just For You-Halloween Additions is a 6x8 set that includes a total of 28 stamps and will sell for $24.00.
Just For You Dies are a 4 piece set and will sell for $31.50.
Would you like to win the new Just For You-Halloween Additions and Matching Dies? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post.
You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps! The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday, October 13th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.